We offer 3D modeling and 3D printing services to individuals and businesses.
If you need help in prototyping or some spare sparts, which are no longer possible to source, you've come to the right page!
3D printing or three dimesional printing is based on CAD(Computer-aided-design)files processing. The object is made by extruding the material layer by layer.
- Spare parts
- Casting forms
- Assembly parts
- Flexible designing. 3D printing allows to produce shapes and designs, which are not feasible or are expensive by traditional technologies.
- Fast prototyping - with the help of 3D printing it is possible to arrive from idea to ready made product in matter of hours, which is far more cheaper and faster than other methods.
- Fast response time - with 3D printing there is no complex process or the need for different machinery.
- Fast production process - depending of the complexity and volume, 3D printing takes usually some hours, which is still overall faster than any casting method.
- Strong and light materials - mainly used materials are light and strong enough for average loads and forces.
- Few waste - with 3d printing, material yield is high and minimal waste is produced.
- Costefficient - due to short production cycle, the accompanying costs are low and endprice of the product is reasonable.